Stay at least 2 metres away from people not in your party
- We love our Estate and know you do too – it is a lifeline for exercise, fresh air and mental wellbeing for many.
- We want to stay open but will have to close if our visitors don’t follow the Government’s social distancing advice.
- We all have a responsibility to protect ourselves and others from coronavirus and support the NHS to care for people who become seriously unwell.
Update on Gardens and Facilities:
We are closely monitoring Government advice on COVID-19 and are following advice of Public Health England. We’re taking all appropriate measures to keep our visitors safe and healthy during this time so please see below for the latest changes to our Estate:
- The House will remain closed until further notice
- The Café is closed until further notice
- The playground is closed
- The toilets (based outside the Café) are closed
Sir Derek Myers
Chairman of Trustees