Chiswick House & Gardens Trust manages the Grade I Listed Chiswick House and the 65-acre Grade I Listed Gardens.
Whilst the Trust receives support from its key partners, the English Heritage Trust and the London Borough of Hounslow, MORE THAN £1 MILLION is needed each year to keep the gates open. These funds support the Trust’s charitable work, including access to and activities in Chiswick House, care of the award-winning Gardens, and the volunteer programme.
By becoming a Patron of Chiswick House & Gardens you can contribute to a bedrock of annual support from which the Trust can maintain the Estate and develop its activities, whilst yourself receiving the following social and cultural benefits.
To find out more please call the Development Office on 020 3141 3353, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Patrons’ receptions and private views with the Trust Chairman, Director, English Heritage Curator and Estate Gardens Manager
- Expert-led tours of related cultural and heritage sites
- Insight tours of the House and Gardens, available by arrangement
- Welcome pack and quarterly newsletter
- Online acknowledgement on supporters’ page
- A guest ticket to all events
- All of the above benefits for two people, plus two guest tickets to all events
Please complete the form below
We will contact you by phone to collect your membership subscription.
Alternatively, please download and fill in the PDF form and enclose a cheque payable to Chiswick House and Gardens Trust and return it to Chiswick House and Gardens Trust, The Estate Office, Chiswick House, London, W4 2QN.
Chiswick House & Gardens Trust is very grateful to all of its Patrons whose support enables the continuation and development of our Grade I listed heritage.
With thanks to:
Andrew Fane OBE
Janet Gough OBE
Richard Warner c/o Class Publishing Ltd
Joanna and Peter Wolton
Sir Derek Myers
Matt Payne and Gina Mo
and those who wish to remain anonymous.