Updated 3rd November 2020:
Thank you to everyone for their ongoing support. Our priority throughout the first lockdown was to keep the Gardens open & safe. Heading into a second lockdown from 5th November we are committed to keeping the Gardens open as they’re essential to everyone’s mental and physical wellbeing.
Stay alert – to stop the spread of coronavirus please follow these guidelines:
- Do not enter the Gardens if you have any symptoms – fever, coughs, shortness of breath or are self-isolating.
- Always keep at safe distance from anyone outside your household:
- Use all areas of the Gardens (that are open) & spread out.
- If the Gardens are crowded, do not enter if you cannot stay at a safe distance from others.
- From 5 November, you can go outside for various reasons including ‘to exercise outdoors or visit an outdoor public place’. You should only meet outside with people from your own household/support bubble or if you are on your own, with one other person from a different household.
- Make sure you throw your litter in the bins or take it home if they are full.
Please act with kindness & consideration for other visitors.