Thank you to everyone for their ongoing support. Our priority throughout this year has been to keep the Gardens open & safe for our visitors. We are committed to keeping the Gardens open as they’re essential to everyone’s mental and physical wellbeing.
Stay alert – to stop the spread of coronavirus please follow these guidelines:
- Do not enter the Gardens if you have any symptoms – fever, coughs, shortness of breath or are self-isolating.
- Always keep at safe distance from anyone outside your household:
- Use all areas of the Gardens (that are open) & spread out.
- If the Gardens are crowded, do not enter if you cannot stay at a safe distance from others.
- you must not socialise in a group of more than 6 in outdoor public spaces, including parks, beaches, countryside accessible to the public, a public garden, grounds of a heritage site or castle, or a sports facility – this is called the ‘rule of 6’
- Please help us maintain the Gardens by taking your litter home.
Please act with kindness & consideration for other visitors.