Update 4 July 2020
Thank you to everyone for their ongoing support. Our phased approach to reopening continues with the Café and toilets now open from 8am – 5pm.
Please stay alert – to stop the spread of coronavirus you must still follow government guidelines:
- Do not enter the Gardens if you have any symptoms – fever, coughs, shortness of breath or are self-isolating.
- Always keep at safe distance from anyone outside your household:
– Use all areas of the Gardens (that are open) & spread out.
– If the Gardens are crowded, do not enter if you cannot stay at a safe distance from others.
- You can now do the following, but must follow social distancing guidelines: spend time outdoors, exercise as often as you wish, meet up to six people from your different households.
- Public gatherings of more than six people from different households are prohibited.
- Be aware that Garden benches are not sanitised.
- Make sure you dispose of litter and dog mess in bins provided or ideally take it home with you.
- When the Gardens are busier, we respectfully ask dog walkers to walk dogs on leads to allow the maximum room for everyone to exercise.
- No BBQ’s within the Gardens.