Welcome to our new interactive website! Over the past few months, the team has had fun designing these pages. We’ve perfected new technology, written blogs and developed new functionality. I hope you’ll agree our new site is much more exciting and interactive.
Here’s a flavour of what you can do:
- Take a look at our interactive 3D house tour – thanks to the latest technology you can “walk” through each room from the comfort of your sofa
- Download our podcast and discover the history of this amazing Estate, created by the “architect Earl” of Burlington from 1720 to 1733
- Take a virtual tour of our Gardens, and see the historic statuary scattered throughout our 65 acres
- Check out what’s on in Chiswick over the summer, from Giffords’ Circus to our Handel evening and Luna Cinema
- Or visit our Blog, where you can read our Garden Estates Manager Geraldine’s gardening tips or hear about the historic paintings from our house manager, Laurence
We haven’t finished building and refining the site yet. Tell us what you like and we’ll make further improvements. Don’t forget to visit us in real life too!